Wee, I went to watch Narnia even though I was feeling a lil under the weather. And as a result the following day I was far far sicker.
Well here is a lil plot review about The Chronicles Of Narnia The Voyage Of The Dawn Treader.
Return to the magic and wonder of C.S. Lewis’ beloved world – via the fantastic Narnian ship, the Dawn Treader. In this new installment of the blockbuster “The Chronicles of Narnia” motion picture franchise, Edmund and Lucy Pevensie, along with their cousin Eustace and their royal friend King Caspian, find themselves swallowed into a painting and on to the Dawn Treader. As they embark on an incredible adventure of destiny and discovery, they confront obstacles beyond imagination.
This movie didn’t really entice me that much. After watching Rapunzel, I was feeling bored when I watched this movie. But I must say it would be a great movie for families with kids. But it was quite boring for me. There were a few funny scenes and I must say the graphics look pretty good, but the story did not appeal to me. I found it a lil too predictable to my taste.
So lets get a short summary of what I have to say about The Voyage Of The Dawn Treader.
- It was too predictable for my taste (most likely because I never read the books)
- It had a few good funny scenes that did tickle my funny bone
- It had pretty nice graphics which I must say is a huge plus for this movie
- The young actors were trying too hard (from my point of view of course)
- At some point it was a lil draggy for my taste and felt like sleeping
I guess thats about sums up what I have to say about The Voyage Of The Dawn Treader.
I would recommend it to families with kids. It would be far more enjoyable for them.